Thursday, June 2, 2011

Health and Weight loss

It has been a long time since I posted here. Last year was pretty crazy form me. I was working 60 - 80 hours / week, that combined with other factors and I found my self burnt out. I had phnemonia over the Christmas holidays and when I checked the scale I can safely say I weighed more then I ever have. Sick and disgusted things had to change. I made some changes at work to reduce my stress and get my workload back to a normal level.
But the big change was when I decided I was done with the excuses there is no reason for me to be this big. I started a slow carb diet, early January, after purchasing the 4-hour body by Tim Ferris. In May in addition to the diet I started walking at least 2k 5 times / week and ended up walking over 50k in May. Not bad considering the week vacation I had in May. In June I am adding cycling back into the mix in addition to my walking and seeing if I can continue to step up my fitness level and lose weight.
So 5 months in how am I doing?
Well as of this morning I am down 77 pounds from start weight and averaging between 3 and 4 pounds a week. I still have a long way to go however I am very happy with my progress and I am looking forward to maintaining that weight loss through out the summer.
I will start posting regularly here as well posting my progress.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. BCAAs benefits

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. Thank you for your clear information. CoolSculpting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post mate, keep up the great work, just shared this with my friendz need to lose weight fast

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. wie kann ich schnell abnehmen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. forskolin pills

    ReplyDelete